Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sophie Leigh

Miss Sophie Leigh came into this world on Monday, April 27, 2009 at 12:02 pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 11oz & 21 inches long. As you can see, she has a full head of dark hair!

Sophie Leigh

I had been dialated to a 4 for about 3 weeks and was getting very uncomfortable, so my doctor scheduled me for an induction. My water was broken around 8am (I think) and there she was 4 hours later. My epidural went much better this time around, so it was pretty much smooth sailing. :-)

Sophie's been pretty good so far. But man does she have a wail on her. She'll let you know if she needs something, that's for sure. She also has a myriad of expressions already in her arsenal. ;-) Check 'em out.

Sophie Leigh
Sophie Leigh
Sophie Leigh
Sophie Leigh

3 comments:

Martha said...

Congrats!! She's beautiful. I love all her expressions! So cute.

April Cooper Sanchez said...

Congratulations again! She is just so darned cute!

Susan said...

Thanks guys! We think she's pretty cute too. ;-)
I'm enjoying all her facial expressions. She makes a lot more while she sleeps too.

Post a Comment