
I know posts have been lacking lately. I went back to work at the beginning of the month and haven't really had the urge to blog. Plus, the computer's in Sophie's room and she's usually asleep by 8pm. And, when I get home with the little ones I'm entertaining them and then it's dinner time. Not that I'm complaining. :-)
Sophie and I went to Houston a couple weekends ago for a friend's wedding. She did really well in the car. No major meltdowns and I only had to make two stops. The wedding was alot of fun...and alot of good food. I think over half of the pictures I took were of the food. I'll spare the food pics and show a few family pics.

peek-a-boo

eemo & sophie

halmoni & sophie

eemo, sophie & halabuji

halmoni & halabuji

the groom & bride


No comments:
Post a Comment